Hi All,

Hope you are doing well..!!

Greetings from Silicon staff IT Services..!!

This is Dinesh working as a Sr. Recruiter with Silicon Staff. Please go
through the job description below for *Open Source Developer/Certified Web
Developer*.  Please revert me if you are interested with the details below
along with an updated copy of your resume or call me on *248-823-7636 ext
105. *

please share your resumes with *din...@siliconstaff.com
<din...@siliconstaff.com> *

Job Title : Open Source Developer/Certified Web Developer
Location : Pontiac, MI
Duration : 6 Months

Skills :

1. Experience with server-side development with Object Oriented Languages
such as PHP/Java/C#/Ruby/Python
2. An expert level of JS/jQuery/AJAX/CSS3/HTML5
3. Solid understanding of SQL RDBMS and data structures
4. Experience developing Single Page Ajax Applications
5. Experience with JS code refactoring and enhancing code modularity
6. Understanding of JavaScript Web Framework Concepts such as MVC, MVVM and
MVW
7. Experience developing code in one or more of the following Frameworks:
Anjular.js, Backbone.js, Knockout.js, etc.
8. Experience with responsive web design layouts and the best ways to
implement them
9. Well-versed in modern web standards and best practices

---
Thanks !
Dinesh
Sr. IT Recruiter