*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Murali Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
CompQSoft. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant
resumes . For further details please contact me at 281-949-6106**.*
*Please send me the resumes to mural...@compqsoft.com
<mural...@compqsoft.com>*

*Title: Java Developer*

*Location: 4300 GOOD-FELLOW St. Louis MO USA 63120 or Kansas City, MO.*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Visa Status Only US Citizenship.*

*Candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Information
Technology and at least 9 years of post-graduate experience creating web
applications in Java utilizing frameworks such as Struts and Spring.
Candidates must be a US Citizen. Candidate must have Oracle Java
certification or it must be obtained within 30 days of offer.*

*Looking forward to hear from you..! *

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Regards, *

*Murali*

*COMP**QSOFT, Inc. *CMMI Level 3 Company
*Phone: **281-949-6106 <281-949-6106>  | **mural...@compqsoft.com
<mural...@compqsoft.com>.*