Hello

Greetingsā€¦

This is Srinivas from Xoriant Corporation, I have the below requirement. Please
send me the updated resume and below details if you are interested to
srinivasa.nemalap...@xoriant.com, so that we can discuss about the position.

Full Name                      :

Work Authorization         :

Availability                     :

Hourly Pay Rate            :

Current Location            :
Contact Number             :

Reason for job change  :

Duration : 12+ Months

Location : Boston, MA

UI developer/UX developer with 6-7 years of experience, should be able to
quickly design HTML5 mockups and help us with the building a new HTML5
application.

Financial industry experience is a plus, proven skill in JavaScript is a
must.

Mandatory Skills:

1. HTML5

2. CSS3

3. JQuery

4. JavaScript

5. AJAX

6. JSON / XML

7. REST

8. Design Principles

9. Experience in design and development of web pages, multimedia, graphics
GUI, responsive web design

10. KENDO UI (the main application framework we are using)

Optional Skills (Advantage given):

11. MVVM / MVC Pattern

12. Bootstrap

13. Agile Scrum