*Hi Associate,*

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.

*MOI:: T+Skype*

*Job Title*

*Oracle DBA*

*Project Location*

*OR-Oregon/Portland*

*Duration*

*5 months/Contract*

Provide Oracle DBA support for CET Project as directed by Technical
Architecture Lead:L 7 YEARS
Perform ongoing tuning of database instances: 7 YEARS
Create and maintain databases required for DEV, TEST, DR, PROD, and other
environments as directed: 7 YEARS

Questions: (Please Answer)
Has this resource Created and maintained databases required for DEV, TEST,
DR, PROD, and other environments as directed for a large system
implementation: Mandatory
Has this resource Performed ongoing tuning of database instances: Mandatory
Has this resource had exposure to Oracle's Customer Care and Billing
applicaiton?
Has this reosurce worked for an electrci utility in the past?
Does this reosurce have experience Administering database objects,
including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages, and
procedures: Mandatory
Does htis resource have experience in Troubleshooting and supporting
problems regarding database, applications, and development tools: Mandatory
Proficient in PL/SQL (variables, cursors, stored procedures, parameters,
triggers, exception handling, etc.): Mandatory

Description
•    Create and maintain databases required for DEV, TEST, DR, PROD, and
other environments as directed
•    Backup and restore databases (e.g. hot/cold, active clone, flashback,
etc.)
•    Execute post-clone DB procedures for CET Applications
•    Perform ongoing tuning of database instances
•    Administer database roles and security
•    Administer database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes,
views, sequences, packages, and

must be dba certified