Hi,

We have multiple positions available for immediate interviews.

Please let me know if you have anyone for below role.

*Title: Hadoop Engineer or Admin*

*Duration - 6 months with the possibility of extension *

*Location - Oakland, CA*

*Start: ASAP*

*Interview: Phone or Skype*

*No H1B’s*

responsible for managing Data Infrastructure behind world class online
brands.

The Hadoop Engineer will be part of team of RDBMS (MySQL DBAs) and Big Data
Administrators who build, operate/manage, upgrade and support Hadoop eco
system and MySQL databases.  The team is also responsible to design and
automate data pipelines for critical business needs.

The Hadoop Engineer will provide operational support for Hadoop and/or
MySQL databases. He/She must demonstrate the ability to quickly understand
existing data systems, pinpoint problem areas, demonstrate the ability to
analyze data for bottlenecks and look for the opportunity to automate
routine tasks.

*Required:*

•             2 Year’s experience in Hadoop eco system (Hadoop, Hive,
Hbase), should have experience of administering big production Hadoop
cluster.

•             2 Year’s experience in at least one scripting language,
preferably Python.

•             2 Year’s experience on Linux operating system and shell
scripting.

•             Knowledge of system administration (storage capacity
management, performance tuning)

•             Should be ready to be part of on-call support.

*Desirable:*

•             2 Year’s experience with Database systems, like MySQL, Oracle
or PostgreSQL.

•             Flare for automation, interest in Hadoop role.

•             Concepts of Map reduce and/or java programming.

•             Exposure to configuration tools like Chef/Puppet.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: