Role: UI developer (Front end Engineer)
Location : Milwaukee,WI
Duration : Long Term
Terms: Corp to Corp
Rate : $50/hr

Front-end engineer with extensive experience in developing applications using modern JavaScript technologies such as Backbone.js. We expect a solid understanding of current HTML and CSS practices. Experience with responsive layouts and mobile design is a plus.

· Working knowledge of Backbone.js or similar JavaScript MVC frameworks (such as AngularJS,) · In-depth working knowledge of JavaScript with and without frameworks like jQuery
· Proficiency developing, debugging, and optimizing web applications
· Experience with page speed testing and optimization techniques
· Familiarity with web standards, best practices, and current trends
· Experience with newer JavaScript technologies (node.js, RequireJS, Grunt)
· Experience with JavaScript unit testing tools (JSUnit, QUnit, etc.)
· Solid understanding of web technologies - HTTP, DNS, REST, AJAX
· Familiar working with common web data formats such as JSON
· Development of asemantic and standards-compliant cross-browser HTML/CSS
· Knowledge of cross browser/platform nuances and experience debugging them
· Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
· Familiarity working in a Unix environment
· Experience working with junior team members to improve their skillset
· Ability to collaborate with engineers, designers, product managers, and non-technical team members.

Candidate should provide examples of their own personal portfolio or references to public sites they have worked on.

Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..