*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*I have a BIRT Report Developer to work with my Maximo team for a project
in downtown Atlanta.  Please let me know if you have any available
consultants.*

*Position:  BIRT Developer*

*Location:  Downtown Atlanta (free parking)*

*Duration:  3 months (good potential for extension)*

*Phone Hire*

*Requirements:*

·                Experience working with Open Source BIRT 3.7.1 version or
later

·                Take out-of-the-box Maximo reports and create customized
report based on user requirements

·                Experience in understanding client’s needs, development of
functional specification and creation of new BIRT reports based on
specifications.

·                Update existing custom reports for changes to logos,
fonts, orientation, and sections as well as field binding (e.g. this report
field is bound to this Maximo Business Object attribute, that report field
is bound to that Maximo Business Object attribute).

·                Experience in working with Maximo 7.5.0.5 or 7.5.0.8
databases.  Additional experience with Maximo 7.6 a plus.

·                Experience in the set up and configuration of the BIRT
tool for Maximo

·                Experience in BIRT scheduling configurations

·                Excellent English skills a must

·                Minimum 5 years’ experience required.

*Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter*

*VSG Business Solutions*