*Position - : PHP Developer *

*Location -: Charlotte NC*

*Duration -: 6 months (Contract to hire)*

*NEED GC AND USC *

*PHP Developer *

*Our client provides IT infrastructure solutions that ensure the 24/7/365
availability and security of our customers’ critical data and applications.*

* Customer-centric and cost-competitive, IT infrastructure solutions are
designed to scale and adapt to customers’ changing business needs, enabling
them to increase agility, lower costs, improve performance and focus
internal resources on their core competencies — all while maintaining
required uptime, access and security*

* Their  business and customer base is growing at an exciting and rapid
pace. *

*To further fuel this growth, we are seeking a dynamic Senior PHP
Application Developer to join their team.*

*The  PHP Application Developer will design, build and support custom
software application used to support the company’s operations. The Senior
Application Developer will be also involved with integration projects using
a mixture of open source, commercial and in-house packages. *

*WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A PURE FRONT END / GUI Developer – We need an OOP
(object oriented programmer) we would also entertain a Java or J2EE
developer that has some experience in PHP.*

*Required Skills:*

*·         Over 4 years of experience in application development.*

*·         Strong attention to detail, making and keeping commitments and
meeting deadlines.*

*·         Must be able to code in an organized and well commented
(documented) fashion.*

*·         Experience in Open Source software development.*

*·         Results oriented approach with an eye toward “getting the
details right”.*

*·         A willingness to develop new technologies and curiosity to learn
new ones. A quick and adaptive learner who will develop expertise in server
software applications.*

*·         Strong knowledge of PHP, AngularJS, AJAX, My SQL, Linux and java
script (JQuery).*

*·         Understanding of OOP (Object Oriented Programming).*

*·         Knowledge of MySQL, PostGres, Perl, HTML, Linux systems.*

*·         Experience developing RESTful web services and integrating as
well a developing API’s and API management tools.*

*·         Performance tuning SQL queries for massive, high-availability
deployments.*

*·         Experience with Agile/Scrum.*

*Nice to have:*

*·         Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.*

*·         Knowledge of SalesForce CRM and Force.com <http://Force.com>.*

*·         Experience working with Virtualization technologies and
architectures.*

*·         Experience developing applications in Java or other Object
Oriented based languages.*

*·         Experience with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and emerging Cloud
Technologies.*

*·         Automation experience with OpenStack, Chef and/or Puppet.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0A762.A6EA2220]*

*Chad*

IT RECRUITER

*Email*: *c...@technocraftsol.com* <c...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact*: *614-664-7632*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *chad.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide. *

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*