*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position: Business Analyst with SOX experience             *

*Location : Vancouver, WA                *

*Duration: 3-6 Months*

*Interview Mode: Phone Hire *

Strong preference for local candidates, client will take time to interview
due to last contractor didn't work out, and was hired off only one phone
interview; *strong command of English language* required as system is not
English based

*Job Description:          *

·         Immediate need for a Mid- Sr. Business Analyst to facilitate the
Implementation of a Financial Software System.

·         We have 55 branches and we are in the process of a conversion
from our existing Invoicing System to a new Cloud-based system called
BasWare.  This system will enable the branches to utilize an online
approval process for vendor invoices.

·         The successful candidate will have experience with conversion
and/or implementations of software systems, preferably financial and
cloud systems.

·         We need a smart individual for the duration of the roll out to
complete the implementation and provide post go-live support.

*Job Responsibilities*

·         You will be responsible to ensure the best practices are met and
the scope is not under-realized for this project, which may increase the
duration.

·         Additionally, we expect post go-live support, in effect
monitoring the gradual migrations and UAT'ing the live results to ensure
the invoices are correct and the vendors are properly paid for each branch
and each use case.

·         PM knowledge and understanding is desirable as is *SOX
experience.*

*Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Technical Recruiter*