--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Bhawana from Resource Logistics Inc.*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to **bhaw...@resource-logistics.com*
<zu...@resource-logistics.com>

 *Job Title: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, MQ, Unix, Unix Shell Script,
Oracle*

*Location: **Newark, DE*

*Type: Contract*

*NEED THE VISA COPY AS MANDATE. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT WITHOUT THE VISA COPY.*

*Job Description:*

*Yrs. of experience*: 8+ Yrs

*We are only looking at GC and US Citizens. We are looking at Tech Lead
level candidates (exp in managing at least 3 projects) and strong ability
to write code. 70-80% of job would be hands on development and rest
stakeholder management.*

*Must Have Skills: *Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, MQ, Unix, Unix Shell
Script, Oracle, Control-M/Autosys, Maven, Subversion, JIRA

*Job Roles / Responsibilities:    *

·    Adheres to Application Engineering guidelines, processes and
procedures and champions the use of these within teams, looking for ways in
which to continuously improve them by researching emerging IT products,
services, processes and methodologies

·    Contributes to the development of information models

·    Makes complex modifications to existing software applications and
modules in accordance with high level specifications, application support,
and industry standards

·   Provides design recommendations for developing and integrating programs
per written specifications

·    Utilizes multiple programming languages and software technologies to
ensure that applications are fit for purpose and are maintainable going
forward

·    Tests and implements cross-business applications

·    Manages day to day workload of junior team members, monitoring project
milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project
schedule and identify / mitigate risk

·    Provides input into project management team on individuals performance

·   Develops, trains, and coaches junior team members, including providing
on-the-job training

·    5-10 member team leading experience.

·    Senior stakeholder management experience.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Bhawana Joshi

Technical Recruiter