Hi,

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing good. This is Lavanya Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
Reach IT.
Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes . For
further details please contact me at 408-498-3562.
Please send me the resumes to lava...@reachitsolutions.us.

*JOB DESCRIPTON:*

*Position: ETL/Informatica Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX.*
*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Need only GC/USC*

ETL/Informatica Developer needed for a High Priority project with
aggressive timelines to design, develop and test Informatica/ETL work.

Skills and Experiences Required for the role includes:
Experience / familiarity with other Informatica products within the
Informatica Suite of products (for example: MetaData Manager, Pro-active
Monitoring, Data validation).
3-5 years of ETL/Informatica development
3-5 years of SQL Dev experience
3-5 years of Kornshell scripting experience
Experience working with XML transformations, Parsing and target
Experience developing in PERL is a bonus
Experience working with XML Experience working in a Linux environment
(command line, VI etc)
Experience working with a relational model
Experience in navigating through Microsoft office products and Share Point
Strong analytical skills
Strong written / verbal communication skills
Learning agility (quick to learn new concepts)
Presentation skills
Teamwork - works creatively with team members to create solutions together
Domain Skills - Claims (preferred but not mandatory)

Thanks&Regards,

Lavanya

ReachIT LLC

39039 Paseo Padre PKWY