Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

Full Name

Primary Skills

Total Exp

Phone

Visa

Email

Location

Availability

Skype ID

Rate

Last 4 of SSN

Interview Availability

Skill Matrix
Years of Exp
Overall Industry Exp

SAP Solution Manager

BPM

EWA Configuration

SLD and LMDB

Testing Tool Integration

SAP Solution Manager
Location: Dublin, OH
Long Term.

Key Accountabilities:

   - Experience with SAP Solution Manager Landscape management and
   Administration.
   - Skilled to implement the end to end project life cycle management
   through Solution manager.
   - Creation of Project - Updating of BPML (using GT-template) - Linking
   to BBP - Linking to config - Linking to test cases and testing.
   - Configure and setup ITSM and integration with CHARMS
   in Solution manager.
   - Configure and set up Business process monitoring.
   - Managed Systems configuration in SAP Solution Manager and Management
   of System Data.
   - EWA Configuration, Maintenance Optimizer Setup/Operation.
   - Setup, Maintain and Integrate SLD and LMDB data sources.
   - EM, Wily, Host agent, SMD Agent, Interoscope Agent Installations.
   - Detailed knowledge of Alerting with ABAP and Java systems, Root Cause
   Analysis, E2E monitoring setup for SAPsystems and Performance tuning
   in Solution manager.
   - Strong Troubleshooting skills in Managed System Configuration &
   Technical monitoring, Test Management, Testing Tool Integration.

--
Thanks and Regards,
BenLee