*Urgent requirement*

*Please send resume @ **bi...@tresourceinc.com* <bi...@tresourceinc.com>

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

*Big Data Cloud Analytics Developer*

*Project Location*

*St. Louis, MO*

*Duration*

*12+months*

*Experience:*

   - Associates degree plus 5 years of experience in Computer Science or
   other related field; or BS Degree
   - 5+ years of software development experience in distributed systems
   - Expert in building large-scale applications using Java and similar
   languages
   - Experience with AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra or other similar Big
   Data technologies
   - Strong communication, collaboration, and mentoring skills
   - Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch
   goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
   - Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.

*Bonus points for:*

   - Agriculture, genetics, and bioinformatics domain knowledge
   - Operations Research modeling platforms such as ODME
   - Experience with more NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, and Neo4J)
   - Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch and Solr)
   - Experience working with large data sets

Thanks & Regards

*BIPIN RAJ *

Sr. US IT Recruiter (Talent Acquisition)

Technology Resource Group Inc

3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051

Direct: 408-709-1760 Ext : 818,