Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Legal Status:
Availability to start:
Availability for Webcam Interview:
Contact:
Email:
Skype ID for webcam interview:
Rate:

* Couple of References: *Reference:1
Name :
Designation :
Email ID:
Contact :

Reference:2
Name :
Designation :
Email ID:
Contact :

* Matrix: *
Skill
Years Of Exp
Overall Industry Exp

Adobe CQ/AEM
Front end tools
Back end tools
java

Adobe CQ/AEM Developer
Location: Bothell, WA.
Duration: 12+ months

*If H1B Need H1B copy and DL Before submission*

*Qualifications*
·         Overall 8+ years of IT Experience
·         Experience working with both front end and back end tools
·         Strong Adobe CQ or AEM experience
·         Overall good java skills
·         Excellent Communication Skills.

--
Thanks and Regards,
BenLee