*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Victor Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
.*
*Please send me the resumes to pree...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

Job Description : Role:UI Architect
Location:Can sit in either Windsor, CT or Braintree, MA
Duration:18 months

Manager will hire via Skype

We are seeking an experienced UI Architect for our customer
·        Javascript: Backbone, Dust, Marionette, NodeJS/ExpressJS
(Server/Client)-- Backbone is primary)
·        HTML5/CSS3/SASS and Responsive Design
·        Source Control: GIT, GitHub, GitHub Enterprise --- (GIT is
primary)

Other skills required -
·        Mobile: Phonegap / Apache Cordova
·        Testing: Karma, Mocha, Chai, Selenium, WebdriverIO
·        OS: Windows 7, Ubuntu, OSX

Expectations:
·        Experience building large scale JavaScript based applications
using BackboneJS and NodeJS
·        Experience building Hybrid Mobile applications using technologies
like Phonegap and Appcelerator Titanium
·        Understanding of testing applications with Karma/Mocha/Chai and
Selenium
·        Work with the User Experience team to help craft a standard
component library that can be used on multiple projects
·        Mentor a growing team of Junior and Mid-level Front-end Developers
on how best to build high performance, highly accessible and standardized
front-end code

Thanks & Regards

Preethi
ReachIT LLC