Hi,

Greetings!!!

I would like to introduce myself as *Murali *from* CompQsoft.*

We have positions as mentioned below. If this sounds you interesting,
please get back to us with your resume, rate, current location and
availability

Your earliest response is highly appreciated, Good Day!

*If this information was not relevant to you, I extend my apology for
sending this message.*

Your earliest response is highly appreciated, Good Day!

*Role: Senior Data Modeler*

*Location: Austin, TX*

*Duration: 12 months.*

*Roles and Responsibilities Include:*

·         Work on the enterprise data warehouse and team as part of the
Administrative Systems Modernization Program 2.0 and related initiatives.

·         Work with ETL (extract/transform/load), BI (business
intelligence), and DBA (data base administrator) teams to develop models
and reporting structures to support current and projected reporting and
data requirements.

·         Work collaboratively to create, manage, and modify logical and
physical data models using a variety of data modeling philosophies and
techniques including Bill Inmon and/or Ralph Kimball

·         Work closely with database administrator(s) to establish and
maintain highly resilient, scalable and high performance architecture when
the data model is implemented physically on the target databases.

·         Identify and analyze data discrepancies and data quality issues
and work to ensure data consistency and integrity.

·         Take an organization-wide view of the business and its data,
(e.g. maintain re-usable or enterprise data models) while providing
detailed project-specific modeling and analysis support.

·         Perform performance monitoring and query tuning as needed.

·         Thoroughly document developed solutions and communicate knowledge
to team to ensure continuity and maintainability.

·         8 years of Experience with data modeling (conceptual, logical and
physical data model design) and metadata management.  Experience designing
tables and views for efficiency, flexibility, maintainability and
performance.

·         8 years of Experience with ERWin, Embarcadero, or comparable data
modeling tools

·         8 Years of Experience working with relational databases (RDBMS)
such as Oracle, SQL Server etc.

·         5 years of Experience architecting large scale data systems with
increasing scope and responsibility.

·         3 years of Experience with reporting/analysis tools such as IBM
Cognos, Business Objects, Microstrategy, Tableau, etc.

·         3 years of working experience modeling data requirements based on
complex business needs across multiple information domains.

·         3 years of Experience in skilled writing and maintaining complex
SQL and PL/SQL scripts.

*Looking forward to hear from you..! *

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Regards, *

*Murali*

*COMP**QSOFT, Inc. *CMMI Level 3 Company

*Phone: **281-949-6106* <281-949-6106>* І* *mural...@compqsoft.com
<mural...@compqsoft.com>*