*Hi *

My name is *Smith *and I am a* Recruiter* with *Infotree Services*.  I have
an urgent opening with me, which appears to be a potential match for the
client's requirement. The opening is with One of our big Clients. I have
listed the job description for your reference.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this position.

If so, please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details
and the best time to reach you.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the manager tends to
move fast !

I am looking forward to hear from you soon !

 *NOTE  : SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Middle Name*

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Are you fine with drug and background check?*

*Last 3 Digit of SSN*

*Last Pay Rate / Salary*

*DOB(Day, Month)*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion *

*Job Req:                                                   **MDTJP00006495*

*
Job Title:                                                  Test Engineer *

*Location                                                    Northridge, CA
91325*

*Term of Contract:                                    6 Months *

*POSITION DESCRIPTION*:

The Test Engineer will be responsible for *developing, performing and
revising test verification procedures and test reports*. The Test
Engineer *compiles
and analyzes verification data, prepares reports*, and makes
recommendations for changes and/or improvements.

Work closely with developers, project managers, software engineers and
other stakeholders executing test iterations, tracking / reporting results,
troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution.

*POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: *

*Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: *

 Use existing tools and techniques to *execute test cases and build/script
new tools for performing testing/verification*.

 Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different
teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.

 Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.

*REQUIRED EDUCATION: *

*BS degree* in Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Systems,
Electrical

Engineering, Mathematics or other related degree

*REQUIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: *

1 – 5 year experience in testing and verification activities

*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: *

 Relevant work experience in *development and/or testing role.*

 Ability to analyze and determine the relevance of data collected

 Experience in Microsoft office (Word, Excel).

 Excellent verbal and written communication skills

 Knowledge of *automated testing tools*.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Infotree Service Inc.