Hello,

We are looking for .NET Developers with one of our direct client.

Location:        Columbus, OH

Duration:        12+ Months

Face to face interview required

The Ohio Public Utilities Commission has TWO Programmer 5 openings.  The
initial assignment length will be 1 year.  Small possibility for extensions
beyond the first year.

Onsite interviews are REQUIRED.  Do not submit candidates unable to
interview onsite for this opportunity.  Phone Screens will be conducted
prior to scheduling onsite interviews.  Local candidates are preferred.
Utilize the bid comment area to explain candidate's location if not clear
on resume.

Resumes will be pushed through: Wednesday, 2/10 @ 3pmEST.

Required skill Sets:

Entity Framework

MVC Experience (3 yrs.)

Bootstrap

ASP.NET (C#.NET) - 3 years experience ideal

Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or above (5+ years of experience)

jQuery 1.4 or above (3+ years experience)

Microsoft Web Development (8+ yrs experience)

This project will be building an online payment application for the agency.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Nagesh*
*DATA SYSTEMS INTEGRATION GROUP INC,*
5131 Post Rd, Suite 175,