Dear SAS Experts,
Greetings!!!

This is Murthy and I am working with KMM Technologies Inc. No sooner this
new opportunity came open we wanted to notify you. Perhaps you or someone
you know can impact the future of this job. Check it out.

Hope you are doing well. Below is the requirement with our client. I want
to share with you the below requirement that is presently open with KMM
Technologies. Please go through the job description below and let me know
your  comfort ability so that we can discuss more in detail more about this
opportunity. I will call you or follow up with you once a got a comfort
ability mail from your end. please reply back to ASAP to
mur...@kmmtechnologies.com

Please also fill in the below details and send it back to me ASAP.
Updated Resume:
Full Name:
Current Location:
Availability:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
Relocation:
Notice period:
Work Authorization:
Current on w2 or c2c:
Expected on w2 or c2c:

*Job Title SAS Analyst / Programmer*
*Location: Weehawken, NJ. All candidates must reside in the state of NJ and
be open to working onsite.*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Job Request for Customer is looking for an experience SAS Analyst /
Programmer to analyze and report on financial data relating to Brokerage
and Wealth Management. Candidates should have experience using Enterprise
Guide as*
*their interface into SAS. Candidates should have experience submitting
flows and code to UNIX server. Candidates should be able to analyze data
and create reports with all output going into Excel.*

Primary Skill set Background:
• Customer has Sever SAS installed on SUN Solaris
• within a Candidates should have experience running code UNIX environment
• Candidates will need to use Enterprise Guide as the interface into SAS.
• from Candidates will need to be able to write SAS code within EG to
analyze and report on data;
outputting reports to MS Excel formats.
• residing Candidates will need to be able to access data within flat files
and integrate into existing SAS
data marts.

Specific Technical Skill sets:
• SAS Enterprise Guide
• Base SAS
• SAS ODS
• SAS MACRO
• SAS ACCESS to Oracle
• SUN Solaris

General Technical Skill sets:
• scripting Significant experience/skills with Unix shell and SAS Macro
facility
• production Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues

Soft Skills
• produce Ability to take direction from management to and deliverables.
• Good communication skills
• Candidates need to reside in NJ

Nice to Have
• Experience in Financial Services Wealth Management

Any Certifications required? - SAS BASE Programming
Candidate Demographic US Citizens or Green Card Holders or H1-Visa
acceptable
Candidates need to be residents of NJ

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna Murthy
KMM Technologies, Inc.
SBA 8(A), MD/DC MSDC and VA SWaM Certified
Tel: 240-800-0046 | Fax: (866) 856 3684
E-MAIL: mur...@kmmtechnologies.com