*Dear Partners,*

*Please find the below job requirement, if you have any consultant for the
below position kindly share me the updated resume along with the contact
details and expected rate to **si...@datsolinc.com <si...@datsolinc.com>*

Position: Dot Net Dev

Location: Chicago/Houston

Duration: 6 months

Technical Skills:

We are looking for a .NET developer to start working on immediate basis

  *   A proven track record of professional hands-on design and development
experience with various technologies when applied to long term technology
solution provision in C#, ASP .NET, usage of 3rd party controls, design
patterns

  *   Strong development experience with the following technologies:

     *   WPF/Silverlight/Asp.Net

     *   Web services

     *   Windows security

     *   N-Tier solutions

  *   Proficiency in Oracle SQL and MS SQL Server

  *   Performance tuning ability

  *   Test driven development

  *   Agile software development (SCRUM)

  *   Experience with large-scale enterprise wide IT environments
containing multiple technologies, servers and logical environments

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sidhu*

*Data **Solutions* *Inc*

*** Certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) ***

Canton, Michigan 48187

Main -   (734) 399-4476

Fax -      (734) 437-5524

Email: si...@datsolinc.com <dil...@datsolinc.com>  URL:  http://www.d
atsolinc.com

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and delete this message from
your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.