Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *San Jose, CA*, is currently
seeking a *Core
Java Developer* resource to join their organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

*Role: Core Java DeveloperLocation: San Jose, CADuration: 12+ Months
Contract*

*!! Note: Need Only EAD, GC or U.S. Citizens !!*

*Must haves*:
Client is looking for resources with 4-7 yrs exp.
Here are the top 4 things required for this position:
1. Good in core Java - conceptually and writing code
2. Profiling and analyzing tools - Jmeter
3. Excellent problem solving skills
4. Resources who worked in product companies

*Nice to haves*:
Overall Exp. (in years): 6 years 3+ years working experience with generic
test automation scripting languages including bash, ant and python.
3+ years working experience with Graphite/StatsD metrics collection
(concepts can be learned)
2+ years working experience with web dashboard design using Graphite web
server
2+ years working experience with deployment and configuration of LAMP stack
software
2+ years working experience with deployment and configuration of memcached,
Redis, Solr, Varnish
2+ years working experience with Git and Atlassian suite of products (e.g.
Jira, Confluence, Fish-eye) is preferred Ability to self-organize and work
effectively within a small team with minimal supervision
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required due to dynamic
nature of team discussions
PHP skills are preferred with demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
Interest in learning Performance Engineering Familiarity with on-line
commerce applications such as Magento is preferred
Unique/special instructions(i.e. - sub-k's not allowed) :
BI check with First advantage
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical
field is required and an advanced technical degree is preferred

Best Regards,
Sam Nelson - Recruiting Manager

Cognizant Technologies | Web: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
Desk: (281) 670-9343 | Cell: (360) 616-0221 | Email:
snel...@cognizantechnologies.com