Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the *Bethesda, MD,* is currently
seeking a *Javascript
Developer* resource to join their organization. I have included a complete
job description below in case you or someone you know might be interested
in learning more.

*Role: JavaScript DeveloperLocation: Bethesda, MDDuration: 6+ Months
Contract*

*!! Need Only USC !!*

*Description*:
2 to 5 years experience in Javascript with Federal experience
Understanding of web markup including HTML5 and CSS3.
Javascript module loaders.
Javascript library and framworks.
Experience in .NET, C#, and oracle tools.
Knowledge of synchronus request handling
Familiarity with front-end build tools as well as code versioning tools.
Cross-browser compatibility issues.
Knowledge of browser rendering behaviour.
Good communication skills, multi tasking.

*Best Regards,Sam Nelson - Recruiting Manager*

*Cognizant Technologies | Web*: www.cognizantechnologies.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515
*Desk*: (281) 670-9343 | *Cell*: (360) 616-0221 | *Email*:
snel...@cognizantechnologies.com