Dear Partners,

Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have suitable
consultant for it.

We have a consulting opportunity for a SAS Hotel Forecasting and Revenue
Management Analyst in Dallas, TX (mostly remote work) for a Travel and
Hospitality client.

Job Title

SAS Hotel Forecasting and Revenue Management Analyst

Immediate

Duration

6 months

Hours Per Week

40 hours per week

Number of Resources

1

Client Location

Dallas, TX

Working Location

Most of the work will be remote; 90% remote; 10% onsite

Citizenship Requirements

US Citizen, Green Card, Canadian TN, H1B Visa

Key Requirements that isn’t negotiable:

·  *Must have experience using SAS Forecast Server for hotels and knowledge
of revenue management for the hotel industry. This is an absolute must and
is non-negotiable. *

·  *SAS Forecast Server Experience.*

·  DO NOT just want someone who knows SAS Forecast Server and/or has done
forecasting - we have that.  Person MUST have experience forecasting for
hotels to go along with it AND knowledge of revenue management for the
hotel industry.

·  Most work off-site with possibility of travel for checkpoint meetings to
customer or to SAS.

·  Be proficient in Base SAS programming (DATA step), SQL programming
(i.e., use of SQL pass- through or PROC SQL), as well as the SAS Macro
language for use in making code more efficient.

·  Good written and spoken communications skills in English and
thought-leadership skills.

Thanks
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.