Hi ,

I have Urgent *WebSphere Portal Developer* *Long Term ** Peoria IL* with
our client  and must be a *closer position*  let me if you have any
interested or please send your profile to *ish...@technocraftsol.com
<ish...@technocraftsol.com>* & any visa status CITIZEN or GC eligible to
apply for this position . please send me a mail to inbox or official ID…

Title: WebSphere Portal Developer

Location: Peoria IL
only USC or GC

SKILLS:
• 5+ years of experience in IT.
• 3-5 years’ experience in building web applications using JSP/ JSF and
other J2EE Technologies.
• At least 3 years’ Experience with IBM web content manger.
• 3 years’ experience with WebSphere portal 6.0 or higher and portlet
factory experience is a plus.
• 2-3 years of database (DB2, MS SQL server, Oracle) experience as an
application developer.
• 2 years’ experience with JavaScript framework like Jquery, dojo.
• Experience in version control tools (Clearcase, Clearquest, and CVS).
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong command of the software development life cycle.
• Experience in web services and AJAX development.
• General Understanding of Information Architecture and Taxonomy Strategies.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to
facilitate communication and coordination with network users throughout the
company
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to deal appropriately with confidential information
• Ability to work with minimal guidance
• Solid professional and customer service skills
• Able to work independently and as a member on a high performance team
• Provide client support, develop documentation and manage processes when
changes occur
• Train/mentor Tier II support services

Education or Equivalent:
Four year degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information
Systems, or equivalent and 5 years’ experience within IT or a Masters
within an IT discipline and 3 years’ experience

Physical/Mental Requirements:
• Must be able to work well under all types of situations.
• Excellent problem solving and judgment skills.
• Able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Ishant*

Sr. IT Recruiter

Technocraft Solutions LLC

3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F

Hilliard, Ohio-43026

*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com <ish...@technocraftsol.com>*

*Contact*: *(972)2324173 Ext 113*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *ishant.technocraft*

Technocraft Solutions |*www.technocraftsol.com
<http://www.technocraftsol.com/>* |*www.xdimensiontech.com
<http://www.xdimensiontech.com/> *

*Partner with XDimension Technology*