*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing well….!!*

*I am sending **a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume on my e-mail*
*utka...@technocraftsol.com* <utka...@technocraftsol.com> *or please call
me on **614-664-7634* <614-664-7634>

*Position: Test Tool admin*

*Location: Tampa, FL*

*Duration: 3+ months (CTH)*

*Experience with HP Tools a must and Grid Tools a plus*

They need to have heavy experience with full HP suite, very heavy ALM
experience, strong with customization background, installation,
implementation background. Needs to have very solid comm. skills (9+/10) as
this person is going to be interfacing heavy with end users and helping
teach the products.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Utkarsh*

IT Recruiter

*Email*: *utka...@technocraftsol.com* <utka...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact: **614-664-7634* <614-664-7634>

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *utkarsh.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.*

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client direct.*