Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to avish...@allianceit.com

*Note:** Must Be Local To NY Or Nearby...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: UI Developer*

*Location: NYC*

*Duration: 3+ Months Contract*

*Skill and Role Summary: *To perform a proof of concept that will enable
synergies between Hybris Commerce and OpenText CMS. The outcome of the POC
is to certify the integration between the two. The reason we are doing this
is to test how OpenText CMS will support the capability to manage content
and seamlessly flow through Hybris as it has not been done before. The
members will be supported by our Experience Design & Technology leads to
guide and help. Requires a framework architecture to be setup for a large
program. We expect the effort to be not more than 4 weeks.

*Requirements: *

ReactJS is a must, nodeJS,  Hybris is a plus but not required

Strong Version Control experience

Strong Javascript, HTML, HTML5, CSS(3)

Understanding of ES6 style of programming

SASS preferred

If they have AngularJS or similar language understanding

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*avish...@allianceit.com* <va...@allianceit.com>

*www.allianceit.com* <http://www.allianceit.com/>