Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

We have the great opportunity from one of our direct client for *Test Lead
- SLT Analyst @ Seattle, WA*

*Please find below requirement and send me your resume. For further details
please contact me at* *630.596.9118 Ext- 107. **m**ik...@optimizedsol.com*
<ik...@optimizedsol.com>

*Job Title: Test Lead - SLT Analyst.*

*Location: Seattle, WA.*

*Duration: 6 Months.*

*Job Description:*

*• *Must have a working experience on CA/Itko LISA 3 - 5 Years.

• Must have a working knowledge on Webservices, Middleware automation
including HTTPS calls.

• Must have a scripting experience in JAVA.

• Good to have a working experience in Soap UI.

• Good to have a working experience in HP ALM.

*Looking forward to hear from you..!*

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Mike,*