Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**Java developer**”* position with our reputed
client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

*Job Title*

 *Java developer(USc GC)*

*Project Location*

*Eden Prairie MN*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

*MOI   :   Telephonic + F2F*

*Strong healthcare experience a must*

*Requirements:*

6+ years *Java/J2EE* experience

Strong hands-on experience with Java EE or *spring* framework

Strong experience of one or more ORM technologies (like *Hibernate, JPA*,
or similar)

Experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as *JUnit, Spock*,
or similar)

Good understanding of *SQL*, relational database modeling and design Assets

Experience with *Agile* Methodology Experience with *XML/JSON* and
developing *SOAP and REST* services using *Apache* CXF or a comparable
framework.

Experience with J*ava Messaging Strong* experience in projects requiring
application re-engineering

*Spock and Groovy*, although they are still a nice to have.

Thanks & Regards

Smith

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Zodiac Solutions

Email: *sm...@zodiac-solutions.com <sm...@zodiac-solutions.com>*
Phone: 484-436-4302

YIM- sumit.rgtalent || GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*http://www.zodiac-solutions.com/ <http://www.zodiac-solutions.com/>*