We have a requirement for a subcontractor for Infosys. The details are as
follows:

Please find job description:-

*Number of Openings *

2

*Detailed job description - Skill Set:*

DOTNET

*Work Location *

Beaverton, OR

*Job description*

Note: Please do initial screening before sharing profiles as there will be
coding test for the shortlisted candidates.

Infosys– ENGINEERING SERVICES – Technology Lead - US – DOTNET

At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model,
introducing to our customers the ability to move technology work to
different locations where talent is readily available and quality is both
impeccable and cost competitive. Over the years we have applied this model
to a full range of services - both technical and business. Our IT services
such as application integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure
management ensure your operations are fully optimized. Our business process
outsourcing and management services, such as customer service delivery,
human resource outsourcing and procurement handling, drive down process
costs while greatly enhancing their efficiencies. Most importantly, as part
of our strategic sourcing approach, these services free up resources that
can then be deployed to drive transformation and innovation initiatives

Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise

In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders
and apply your technical proficiency$65 across different stages of the
Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation,
Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important
role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver
high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types
of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and
warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and
collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is
respected and valued.
Location for this position is Beaverton, OR. This position may require 0%
travel.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which
does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1b or otherwise).
Qualifications Basic
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one
year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 6 years of experience with SKILLS SET
Preferred
• At least 6 years of experience in C#, ASPNET, WCF and SQL Server.
• Application development in dotnet with highly optimized code. Ability to
write unit test cases for Unit testing the code. Able to analyze the
performance issues in code. Implement best practices, standards and
procedures including quality and delivery methodologies. Develop technical
solutions to complex business problems. Resolve and troubleshoot problems
and complex issues.
• At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 6 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on
development and maintenance projects.
• At least 6 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environments.
• Understands source quality (unit testing, good design patterns, and
industry best practices)
• Experience to Retail domain.
• Good Analytical skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Great communication, writing skills and has the capability to manage
offshore resources in an iterative fashion
• Understand MVC patterns for Dot Net.

Thanks & Regards

*Henry Wade*

*Direct*: 972-427-1833

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

*Email :* henry_w...@aesinc.us.com

*Gmail* *:* henrywadeagil...@gmail.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused