*Location : Richmond, VA
Duration :Long term*

*Rate: $55/hr
Interview: In-person (Face to Face)
*

_Description. _
*

 * Develops testing strategy and master test plan to support testing
   objectives.  Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
 * Strong technical testing experience with the ability to learn new
   complex technologies and develop testing approaches
 * Plays a leadership role in the design, development, and
   implementation of testing components.
 * Identifies and creates test assets and performs Large Scale
   Integrated application testing.
 * Creates and executes the appropriate Test Assets (plans, cases,
   scripts, metrics) to assure the developed application conforms to
   requirements and design.
 * Executes testing across multiple testing phases, including SIT, UAT,
   E2E and Regression.
 * Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements,
   evaluation of available data in repositories, ID gaps, and owns test
   data provisioning tasks.
 * Participates in Requirement/Scenario Reviews to ensure the
   completeness of all Test Assets created.
 * Identifies, reports, and reviews defects in assessing application
   quality.
 * May participate in the transition of software and systems into
   production.
 * Experience in Tele Commute environment
 * Experienced with Rational Tool set

*_Qualifications_*

 * Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
 * Minimum of 8 years of testing and product quality experience
 * Any combination of education and experience, which would provide an
   equivalent background
 * SOA Testing experience with Mainframe and Transactional Systems
 * Prior Health Care Experience with Pega Software strongly preferred
 * Knowledge on Health Care Claims, Benefits modules
 * Demonstrated ability to manage testing efforts for an application

*//*

**Thanks and Regards
Amarinder Singh (Sr. IT Associate)
Kalven Technologies Inc. 2300, E Higgins Rd, Suite 211, ELK Grove Village, IL-60007 1701, E.Wood Field Rd, Suite 300, Schaumburg, IL-60173 Email id : amarin...@kalventech.com <mailto:amarin...@kalventech.com> | LinkedIn : Amar Singh | Skype id : Amarinderkalven
http://www.kalventech.com
Product Engineering | Systems Integration | Professional Services.

Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..