Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

We have the great opportunity from one of our direct client for *Site
Reliability Engineering.*

*Please find below requirement and send me your resume. For further details
please contact me at **630.596.9118 Ext- 107. **m**ik...@optimizedsol.com
<ik...@optimizedsol.com>*

*Position: Site Reliability Engineering*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Key Qualifications*

·         Skills – SQL Server, Azure knowledge,  PowerShell, Telemetry
tools experience.

·         Concepts / Awareness on Windows Admin, Network

·         Experience with distributed systems in a production operations
environment

·         Systems configuration management experience with automation tools
such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or Salt

·         Systems monitoring experience with tools such as Nagios, Sensu,
Zabbix, graphite

·         Advanced experience with programming and/or scripting languages
(Python, Perl, Java, bash, Ruby)

·         Experience with DevOps tools, processes, and culture

·         Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions that are easily
maintainable, understandable, and diagnosable

·         Able to write clear and consumable documentation

·         Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively
across multiple business and technical teams

·         Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality

*Looking forward to hear from you..!*

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Mike,*

*Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

*Email: **mik...@optimizedsol.com* <mik...@optimizedsol.com>

*Web: **www.optimizedsol.com* <http://www.optimizedsol.com/>

*Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107*

*Fax 877.277.4696*

*3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564*