*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
you can give me a call back at my contact number 408-317-9256 EXT:- 311*

*Location  :::  MA-Massachusetts/MarlboroughDuration  :::  6+ Months
Contract *

• Must have Responsive Web Design experience

*Keys to the position:*
1.  10 + years of responsive web design, architecture and implementation
experience.
     *Although this is a lead role, they will not be managing the team but
rather be responsible for providing technical leadership and ownership.*
2.  Must have at least 5 years of experience with AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and
Javascript.
3.  Candidate must have at least 3 years of web services experience
4.  Must have at least 2 years of experience working with a No SQL database
or a Graph database is a must
5.  We are looking for candidates that also have OS framework experience -
prefer candidates to have Angular.JS, ReactJS, Node.js or Open Social
framework.
6.  Must have experience with cloud technologies
7.  Working with offshore teams would be a + as this person will be working
with 2 offshore team members.
8.  We are looking for a technologist that has a passion for the above
technology and this resource will be based in Boston but we are open to
have them work in Marlborough with occasional travel to Boston on an as
needed basis.
9.  Financial services experience is a +

*Regards,*
*Upendra Nath*

*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
      ----Consulting redefined

5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
YahooID: *upendra.recruiter*