*Hello,*

Hope you are doing good!

This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.

I am reaching you out for the below role, please go through the description
and let me know your available consultant.

*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
<prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com>.*

*Title: Android Developer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview mode: Skype*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing
mobile technologies to the limits!  Our customer is creating an app that
will allow the users of their products to ask questions and share
feedback/experiences about products in a community setting.  It will also
allow users to be connected directly with a service center for additional
support options.  Exciting opportunity with a great company!

*Required Skills:*

BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject

At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing Android native
applications using Java.

Java & Android development, Eclipse, SCM(Git).

Must have at least one original Android app

Experience with Android SDK

Experience integrating web services (RESTful and SOAP) with mobile Apps

Experience working with RESTful and SOAP web services and integrating them
with mobile apps

Experience with third-party libraries and APIs

Experience with RESTful web APIs, integrating with push notification,
mobile analytics and crash reporting services.

Experience with integrating with Third-party Libraries / APIs

Test Driven Development experience

Working knowledge of Frameworks such as Retrofit, RxAndroid

*Responsibilities:*

Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform

Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new
features.

Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general
reliability and keep documentation up to date.

Work on Enhancing and maintaining existing mobile apps

Participate in daily scrums to report progress and impediments.

Participate in weekly SCRUM team meetings to estimate work, review your
last sprint, and plan your next sprint.

Thanks & Regards

*Prashant Kumar*

Technical Recruiter