Hi ,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this role.

*Title:: Web/UI/Front End Developer*

*Location:: Dallas, TX*

*MOI:: F2F*

*Start: ASAP*

*Duration:: Long Term*

*No H1B’s*

Must have the following:

•             Be local to Dallas or able to interview onsite

•             *Expert Javascript and SASS experience* (must have BOTH
skills)

Complete job description included below:

Client is seeking a Front End Developer to join our Dallas team (80% front
end and 20% back end).  This  role will work closely with business owners,
project managers, UX Leads, graphic designers and J2EE developers/Tech
Leads to provide direction for the future development of all front-end
technologies (CSS3, HTML5/XHTML, DOM, JavaScript, JSP Tiles, etc.)

*Skills & experience*

•             Experience leading UI technical solutions throughout the
entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design
deliverables such as screen layouts, user interface elements, and
prototypes

•             Ability to translate usability and field research findings
into design/function improvements

•             Demonstrated experience producing and delivering final assets
using *HTML5, CSS3, JSP and JavaScript frameworks (jQuery, etc.)*

•             Previous experience working in an Agile team environment
using two week sprints for delivery of production quality code

•             Proficient in markup coding by hand, specifically* HTML5
and/or XHTML 1.0*

•             Proficient in *CSS3, SASS/SCSS/LESS/COMPASS* implementation
and best practices

•             Proficient in JavaScript coding of *jQuery plugins* or
similar JavaScript frameworks

•             Proficient in key Java technologies such as *Java, JSP, JSTL,
Struts-taglib, Apache Tiles, Struts MVC*

•             Proficient in *Spring MVC, Spring-taglib, Spring Web Flow
and/or Spring Mobile*

•             Proficient in Responsive web design understanding (css media
queries)

•             Proficient in accessibility implementation using *WGAC 2.0
and Section 508 standards*

*Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.*

Full Name:

Current location:

Contact number:

Email: