Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**Senior Java Swing Developer**”* position with
our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First, Middle & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate?*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion*

*2 References*

*Job Title*

*Senior Java Swing Developer*

*Project Location*

*Marlboro, MA*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

*They need to have experience with JTables, MVC design patterns and Trading
or Investment experience*

*Marlboro, MA*

*6+ Months*

*Interview Process – Phone – IKM Online Test – Phone/Video*

*Senior Java Swing Developer*

Our Trading team is growing their engineering team and is looking for
highly motivated engineers to make an impact.  This is a great opportunity
for an engineer to build a career and learn about electronic trading in the
rapidly evolving financial investment industry.

Our engineers interface directly with traders to deliver solutions that are
innovative and leverage technical trends in the financial industry. By
working collaboratively with our traders, you will gain valuable financial
investment insight into the financial markets and help improve and evolve
its trading capabilities.

*Job Responsibilities:              *

As a Senior member of this team, the individual will have the following
responsibilities:

·         Technical design, implementation, deployment, and support of the
Trading platform including Fixed Income within the Trading suite of
applications

·         Partner with Business Analysts to review and implement business
requirements

·         Partner with Project Managers, Technical and QA Leads on
estimates, statuses, identify issues and raise risks

·         Partner with the Architecture team to ensure track work is
aligned with the strategic direction of the enterprise

·         Stay current with evolving Trading industry and technical trends
to ensure systems and team are of highest caliber

*Keys to the Position:*

·         *Four to Six years’ experience as a Java Swing Developer*

·         *Must be strong with JTables*

·         Experience developing* Java GUI for trading or investment
applications - Strong preference will be given to those that have the
investment experience.*

·         *Strong knowledge UI frameworks and UI framework design*

·         Knowledge of third party swing libraries such as JIDE (desirable)

·         Keen eye & passion for UI design; strive to get it pixel perfect

·         Mastery of layout managers, tables & actions

·         *Strong knowledge of MVC design pattern*

·         Experience creating custom look and feel (desirable)

·         Exposure to internationalization, formatting & UI validation
techniques

·         Strong knowledge and experience with multi-threading as it
relates to UI processing and performance

·         Knowledge of Java and J2EE applications and frameworks

·         Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies and
their effective application

·         Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment supporting a business-critical production
environment

·         Computer Science degree or related field

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Zodiac Solutions