Greetings !!!

We are looking for below urgent requirement, please let me know if you have
any consultant’s resumes and contact details and reply ASAP.

*Job title: SAP PLM Consultant *

*Location:* Milwaukee, WI

*Duration*: 3+ Months

*Job Description*:

10 Years of SAP PLM PDM Functional Experience along with knowledge of
Engineering Master Data Experience.
*Transaction level details of *
Material Mater, Basic Data, Material Group etc.,
DMS, Document Migration, Content Server Configuration and Management,
Configuration of Document types, Workstation application types, Storage of
originals, CAD Integration knowledge and integration of non-SAP PLM systems
with SAP PLM
Classification, Setting up class, characteristics and characteristic
values, Bulk update of classification data
Configuration of Engineering Change management via ECR/ECO and Change
Master, Release key, date and parameter effectively, object type
configuration, Change Management Workflow,
Experience in Data Migration from legacy to SAP PLM (GUI based and not
PLMWUI)
Country Specific Rollout of SAP PLM Application/Solution

*Good to Have Skills:*
Basic Project Management skills and experience in working in
Onsite-Offshore model
Thanks & Regards,

Cameron White
Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc