Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*If H1B, Need H1B and Passport Copy Before Submission.*

*Consultant Details :*

Full Name

Work Authorization (Valid Upto)

Contact Number

E-Mail

Best time to call: between

Skype ID:

LinkedIn

Location

Relocation

Rate

Availability to start

Availability for interview (Please share 3 time slots)

Current & Past Client References

Willing Travel for Other Locations (%)

*Skills Matrix:*

*Skills*

*Years  Used*

*Year last used*

Total Experience

Business Analyst

OSS/BSS

Agile

MSO

Writing BRD

Writing Use cases

*Role : Business Analyst with Cable MSO OSS/BSS*

*Location : St. Louis, MO*

*Duration : 12 +Months *

*Primary Skills : *

*Business analyst with OSS/BSS background and cable/Telecom domain is
mandatory ,Agile*

*Job Description and Required Skills :*

·         *Business Analyst for Task Management System Application
maintained by the Client Requirements and change management Writing Use
cases, user stories Writing BRDs Working in Agile ,Waterfall model Domain
Cable or Telecom Ordering and billing. *

·         *Mandatory Skills :  BA role with Cable MSO OSS/BSS background*

Regards,

*Ben,*

Sr. Recruiter,

*Hire IT People Inc*