Hi,

I would like to introduce myself as *Mike* from *Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

We have the great opportunity from one of our direct client for *SAP
Success Factors Functional Consultant.*

*Please find below requirement and send me your resume. For further details
please contact me at **630.596.9118 Ext- 107. **m**ik...@optimizedsol.com*
<ik...@optimizedsol.com>

*If this information was not relevant to you, I extend my apology for
sending this message.*

Your earliest response is highly appreciated, Good Day!

*Full Name:*

*Contact Number:*

*Email ID: *

*Current Address:*

*Work Authorization:*

*Availability to Start:*

*Current Rate or Salary:*

*Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):*

*Position:    SAP Success Factors Functional Consultant.*

*Duration:    6 months +*

*Location:    El Segundo, CA*

*Term:         Contract (Corp to Corp welcome)  *

*ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT NOTES*

Resource should have expertise in utilizing SF standard ad-hoc report
writing tools, ORD and PRD. Resource will also be providing training to the
future in company admin. Proposed resource must have no less than 4-5
successful Success Factors implementations with specific experience in ATS,
recruit marketing, Onboarding, reporting and Compensation.

The ideal candidate would have experience working for the client as the
admin or at a minimum have experience working with client admins to build
their knowledge.

We really need a functional analyst who has worked with the clients within
HR and not IT. The person should be well versed in the SF Recruiting,
on-boarding modules, reporting, analytics, module administration, training
in these areas, maybe documentation experience with these modules etc.

*Looking forward to hear from you..!*

*Thanks & Have a Great Day..!*

*With Best Wishes,*

*Mike,*

*Optimized Solutions Inc.,*

*Email: **mik...@optimizedsol.com <mik...@optimizedsol.com>*

*Web: **www.optimizedsol.com <http://www.optimizedsol.com/>*

*Direct: 630.596.9118 Ext- 107*

*Fax 877.277.4696*

*3108 S. Rt.59, STE # 124-290, Naperville, IL, 60564*