Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*If H1B, Need H1B copy and Passport copy before submission. Without that
please don't submit the profiles. *

IBM Sterling Integrator

Location: Fort worth, Texas

Duration: 3 Months

Detailed JD *

·         7 plus years of hands-on development experience with EDI
technologies

·         Provide efficient and effective production support, involving
other functional teams as needed

·         Build and maintain great working relationships with peer teams
and business users

·         Develop and translate requirements into technical design and
develop comprehensive solutions to interface with client systems

·         Design efficient and reusable technical solutions to meet client
and business partner EDI needs

·         Produce elegant code to meet design specifications using
AS2,SFTP, FTP and other technologies

·         Minimize risk and maximize opportunities by communicating issues
and proposed resolutions to project stakeholders, as well as escalating
issues to leadership as needed

·         Look for continuous improvement for our development processes for
the EDI platform, using industry-standard and emerging practices like
Agile, Continuous Integration, etc

·         Proficiency in AS2, SFTP, FTP and similar technologies

·         Development and system admin experience with IBM Sterling B2B
Integrator,

·         Prefer experience with the following EDI transactions: 850, 812,
856, 810, 820, 844, 849,852,824 - Experience in Connect direct

Mandatory skills

·         Sterling Integrator, EDI

Good to have skills

·         Connect Direct, Sterling Command Centre

Domain

·         Pharma

*Consultant Details:*

Full Name

Work Authorization

Contact Number

E-Mail

Best time to call: between

Skype ID:

LinkedIn

Location

Relocation

Rate on C2C

Education

Availability to start

Availability for interview (Please share 3 time slots)

*Skills Matrix:*

*Skills*

*Years  Used*

*Year last used*