Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**Senior SAP MM/MRP FUNCTIONAL
CONSULTANT**”* position
with our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

*Job Title*

*Senior SAP MM/MRP FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT*

*Project Location*

*BAY AREA, CA*

*Duration*

*2 months Contract*

*Can you help me???? Resumes must be presented today or tomorrow by 9am
est.*

*We are still looking for Very Senior Experience SAP MM Consultant who has
multiple projects with MRP 1-4 Views. This client will not allow for an
interview to take place without speaking to at least 2 references that are
full time employees of the end client. PLEASE make sure you verify that
this is what you are presenting. *

NEED FOR Very Senior SAP MM/MRP FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

TERM: 6 weeks………

LOCATION:  BAY AREA CALIFORNIA

START DATE:  6/13

Rate:  plus expenses…..

Visa Status: All

Interview: Phone/Skype

*WHICH PROJECTS THEY SPECIFICALLY WORKED ON MM/MRP 1-4 VIEWS:*

*2-3 End Client Full Time US Citizen Employee References: Name Email phone
and title*

*Please indicate for which job you are submitting your consultant.*

The consultant’s primary focus will be supporting end users in the
manufacturing plants to prepare for go live. They’ll be responsible for
supporting planning functions (buying and transferring raw materials)
Purchase Requisition (MRP purchase requisitions) for raw materials. They
must have a deep understanding of MRP 1 – 4 views, as well as MRP Groups
and plant parameters and impact on transfer/purchase orders, Stock Transfer
Request/Orders, date alignment across plants, in combination with
production orders. They’ll need to know master data at the plant level and
be able to train the users.

*MUSTS*

·         *Minimum 8-10+ years hand-on configuration experience in
SPECIFICALLY IN SAP MM/MRP *

·         Functional expert in ECC 6.0 MM with cross functional skills in
SD, PP

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Experience in supporting a global organization

·         Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving abilities.

·         Experience working on small fast paced project teams.

*NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First, Middle & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*