Hi ,

Please let me know if you have anyone for this role.

*iOS Developer*

*Atlanta, GA*

*4+ Months*

*Client : Mobiquity*

*Phone/Skype Hire*

*Requirements :*

•       At least 5 years experience developing applications software.

•       Experience working in an agile, evolving environment and solid
understanding of software development best practices.

•       Demonstrated expertise with Apple’s iOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch,
etc.)

•       Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to
server side systems.

•       Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Javascript and SCM (strong
emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow).

•       Excellent communication, organizational, leadership and time
management skills.

•       Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.

*Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.*

Full Name:

Current location:

Contact number:

Email: