Hi

Hope you are doing well

I am Smith, working as a recruiter with Zodiac Solutions Inc.

I am currently working on *“**PeopleSoft Administrator**”* position with
our reputed client.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the managers tend to
move fast!

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Priority*

*Name (First, Middle & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate?*

*Work Visa Status*, *Expiry Date*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Reason for change*

*Skype ID*

*Last 4 Digit SSN No.*

*DOB*

*Higher Education, Year of Completion*

*2 References*

*Job Title*

*PeopleSoft Administrator*

*Project Location*

*Detriot MI*

*Duration*

*Long term Contract*

*Subject:* *Re: PS ADMIN*

 8+ year of experience in PeopleSoft Administration

*Should have experience in Cloud Architecture ( Mandatory) *Should have
Hands on experience on PeopleSoft 9.0 and 9.2
Should have experience in AIX, DB2, CA7, Oracle.
Should have experience in at least one upgrade cycle.
Should be having good communication skills.

Thanks & Regards

Smith,

Sr. Technical Recruiter

Zodiac Solutions