*Hi,*

Hope you are doing well !

My name is *Steven* and I am a Recruiter with *Infotree Services*. With
reference to your resume registered at *Monster.com*.

I have an urgent opening with me, which appears to be a potential match for
the client's requirement. I have listed the job description for your
reference.

Please let me know if you would be interested in this position.

If so, please send me a copy of your updated resume with contact details
and the best time to reach you.

I will appreciate your response at the earliest, as the manager tends to
move fast !

*Job Details** :*

*Job Title*

*Senior Clinical Database Analyst (2284) *

*Project Location*

*Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677*

*Duration*

*12+ months/Contract*

*Job Description** :*

* Provide programming and technical support related to clinical trials, end
users support and trouble shooting using different modules of Phase
Forward*s product, Inform for Data Management department within Oncology
Product Creation Unit with quality and efficiency.
* Participate in designing eCRF screen and developing rules for data
validation checks, as necessary to accelerate Clinical Data Management
trial set up process using Central Designer in InForm.
* Guide the offshore developers/designers for most efficient and feasible
method in designing *eCRF*s* and edit checks.
* Develop standard and Ad-hoc reports and listings within *InForm *to
support Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations for data cleaning,
data reviewing and trial monitoring functions.
* Prepare and maintain external data specification, data transmission and
testing.
* Ensure all programming activities and processes performed are conducted
according to the standard operating procedures and good programming
practices.

Qualifications:

* Strong programming skills required with Phase Forward*s EDC system,
InForm, Central Designer, COGNOS, with proficiency in Central Designer
tool, COGNOS, .NET technologies: *ASP, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>; C#, XML, SQL, PL/SQL; Good knowledge of ORACLE database
structure *
* At least *10 years of experience* in programming with at least 5 years
with systems and programming in clinical trial area in developing/managing
clinical database design and related technical solution.
* Understanding of standards specific to *clinical trials mainly in
Oncology area*, Good knowledge of Coding process, central labs, local labs,
CDISC, CDASH, SDTM, MedDRA, WHO Drug.
* Knowledge of *IRT, IReview/JReview, ClinTrial, and SAS is a plus*.
* Knowledge of clinical data management process, randomization, clinical
data entry, coding process, external vendor data processing.
* Good understanding of clinical data handling process in Oncology area.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Steven* - Technical Recruiter

*Phone *(Direct): 734-888-8174

*Email:* ste...@infotreeservice.com <st...@infotreeservice.com> | *Website:*
www.infotreeservice.com

*LinkedIn:*  https://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-fernandez/104/956/240

*Hangout:* steven.usrecruiter | *Yahoo:* steven.usrecruiter

*Mailing Address:* 215 Ann Arbor Rd. Suite 304 Plymouth, MI 48170

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01D047B2.F3DC0D60]

“This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Thank you.”