*Hi,*

*Please find below details for the position and send me your updated
resume.*

*Position : VMware Admin*

*Location:  Mather, CA*

*Duration: 12+ months *

*Interview: Phone then Face to Face*

Can you please help me on this one? We need *a good VMware certified local
to CA candidate* ASAP. Client would not interview or screen non-local
profiles.

Also would need the attached skill matrix to be filled in by the candidate
along with other standard submittal details which you already share with me.

*We are running on a low budget here and cannot go beyond $48/hr. on Corp
to Corp.*

*Job Description:* *VMware Focus*

Windows 2012 Server certification

License/certification in any of the following:  MCP + A+/N+ , MCSA/MCSE,
CCNA , VMware VCP, ITIL

1.       5+ years of hands-on industry experience in IT services (preferred
working for MSP and/or VAR), providing VMWare management, consulting and
support

2.       Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however candidates that possess an AS
Degree in Network Administration with relevant experience will also be
considered.

3.       Hands-on experience with: Windows Active Directory, Exchange
Server, VMware ESX server, HP or Cisco servers.

*Experience in corporate environments in the following disciplines and not
limited to:*

1.       Experience with large VMware environments, deployments and health
checks.

2.       Desired experience with vCops or vRops.

*Enterprise class Windows server systems implementations and technologies;*

1.       3+ years’ experience with Windows 2012 and 2008 Server deployments

2.       3+ years’ experience with server hardware installations including
blade technology.

*Implementing and administrating TCP/IP-based services, including DNS,
DHCP, HTTP, FTP.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*