*Hi,*

*Please find below details for the position and send me your updated
resume.*

*Position : SQL BI Developer*

*Location:  Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6+ months *

*Interview: Phone then Face to Face*

An ideal candidate will have over 5 years of experience with SQL, with
strong skills in SSRS and SSIS.

*For this position, we can only accept Green Card holders or US Citizens.*

*Requirements:*

5+ years’ experience with SQL Server database

Ability to write high performing complex queries

2+ years’ experience in and knowledge of performing extract, transform and
load (ETL) processes using SSIS

Experience in and knowledge of database design, conversions

Writing database ETL jobs in SSIS from Multiple data sources

Experience with optimizing and tuning queries

Assist in coordinating software releases

Must have enterprise, full development life cycle experience

Excellent organizational and problem solving skills

Excellent verbal and written communication skills

Ability to perform Data Analysis

Experience in automating jobs and providing operational support

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Srimatrix Inc.*