*!!!!US Citizen & GC only!!!!*
*!!!!Looking for locals to MI only!!!!*
*!!!URGENT REQUIRED!!!*
Hi ,
Hope you are doing great!
Please give me a call ASAP if this job is of interest – 201-257-5077. Also,
please respond to this email with your most recent resume as well…sometimes
my VMs pile up and this job is top priority.

*Quality AnalystDetroit,MI6+ Months Contractface to face required for final
round!!!!US Citizen & GC only!!!!*

*This QA position is with our API team.  We need someone with the following
skills/experience…*

•Test Case/Plan Development – this role will need to be able to recognize
and author test cases as User Stories are developed (experience working in
a Scrum environment alongside Product Owners in order to get a User Story
ready for development).  They must have a solid understanding of test
theory (testing boundaries in addition to “happy path”.
•SQL – they should know how to write database queries
•Test Plan Development - They will also need to be able to recognize and
prepare appropriate test plans given a specific set of changes.
•Test Case Execution – they will participate in the execution of test plans
•Automated Testing – if a candidate has experience implementing automated
testing capabilities for APIs and user interfaces, it is a significant plus
(specifically Selenium).

My Best,
*Peter* Carter| *Technical Recruiter*
*CAT* Technology, Inc