*Hi,*

*Please check the JD and let me know if you have any candidates available. *

*Position: .NET Developer with Telerik Kendo*

*Location: Jersey City, New Jersey 07311*

*Duration: 5+ months*

*Interview: phone then Face to Face*

I am reaching out to you because Client in New Jersey is seeking 8 .Net
Developers to join the team for a 5+ month contract. If your candidate
meets 70-80% of the requirements and are local to Jersey City, I will
submit their profile. Please review the details below and let me know if
you have any questions.

H1s are accepted

Must have good communication skills

*Job Description:*

Develop high quality, state of the art business applications using the
latest .NET technologies.

Experience in designing and developing complex and large-scale business
applications.
Apply industry best practices. Apply Service Oriented Architecture
Principles.
Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, Domain
Driven Design.
Design Web-based Applications, Service Contracts, Data Models and Hands-on
application development. Individual will have 6-7 years of experience.
Ability to work on different development tasks in different phases; design,
analysis, documenting, development, unit testing, SIT/UAT testing and
roll-out.

*Technology Stacks*
Must have - MVC 4+, .Net 4.5, WCF, jQuery, Entity Framework, MS SQL Server,
experience with 3rd party client side controls such as Telerik Kendo, VS
2013+

*Nice to have*:

AngularJS, TypeScript, HTML5, responsive web design

Develop high quality, state of the art business applications using the
latest .NET technologies.

Experience in designing and developing complex and large-scale business
applications.

Apply industry best practices.

Apply Service Oriented Architecture Principles.

Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, Domain
Driven Design. Design Web-based Applications, Service Contracts, Data
Models and Hands-on application development.

Individual will have 6-7 years of experience.

Ability to work on different development tasks in different phases;
design, analysis,
documenting, development, unit testing, SIT/UAT testing and roll-out.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Vikas Gupta*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Srimatrix Inc.*