*Rate is $30/hr *

*Good Morning**,*

Hope you are doing well,

My name is *Smith,* (Recruitment professional with *Zodiac-Solutions*).
With reference to your resume registered on resume portal, I have an urgent
job requirement with our potential client*.*

Below I am sending you the complete job description and/or required skills
set, please read the requirement carefully and let me know if you would be
interested.

It would be very nice if we can discuss over the phone, you can send me and
email or can call my number *484-436-4302.*

*Job Title        :               Business Analyst with testing*

*Location        :               **Madison, WI*

This person will be leading activities including analyzing IT business
systems; writing technical documents, guides and manuals; testing simple to
complex user scenarios in preparation for IT maintenance, enhancement or
project rollout; being a liaison between business/program areas and IT
developers and IT project managers; facilitating meetings relating to IT/IS
maintenance, enhancements or projects; and participating in meetings as a
subject matter expert on behalf of the business/program area.  You will
need the ability to filter through complex information that does not relate
to the business/program areas you are representing but to identify
potential areas that may directly or indirectly impact your program area or
opportunities that may exist to participate in the maintenance, enhancement
or portion of the project. Ideal candidate will also have knowledge and
experience with business intelligence systems, dashboards and source tables
for online applications.

Ready to tackle this role?  Apply now!

*TARGET PROFILES*

(in order of desirability)

·  #1 - Local -- BA 5+ years and testing experience

·  #2 - Non-local willing to travel/relo -- BA 7+ years and testing
experience

*SKILLS - CORE:*

·  Develop Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Procedures

·  Ability to develop and implement quality assurance processes and
procedures including test/use cases

*SKILLS - MAJORITY REQUIRED:*

·  Requirements gathering

·  Visio

·  MS Office suite

·  Respond to customer requests (verbally and in writing)

·  Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation

·  Excellent oral and written communication skills

·  Excellent organization, analytical, and communication skills

·  Identify defects

*SKILLS - ALSO CONSIDERED:*

·  Demonstrated experience in the design and utilization of performance
measures and reports to manage inventory, analyze cost, and maximize return
on investment of monetary and human resources.

·  Familiarity with state privacy statutes

·  Data Analysis

*OTHER INFORMATION:*

·  *Employment Type: *Contract

·  *Role: *BA with Testing Experience

·  *Location: *Madison, WI.

Full Name

Email

Phone (Primary and Alternate )

Skype ID

Location/Address

Visa/Immigration status

Interview Availability

Joining Availability

Rate

Rating

Highest education and year of completion

Primary Skills

Total Experience

Last 4 of SSN

*Thanks & Regards*