*Please send me the profiles at abhe...@simplion.com <abhe...@simplion.com>*

Hi ,

This is Abhedya from  Simplion  and I am writing to you with reference to
an excellent opportunity we have with one of our large client for *Pega
Developer *at* New York, NY*
I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates on job board
and I would like to know if you would be interested in looking at this
opportunity or would know of anyone who might be interested in evaluating
the same.

*Job Title:*  Pega Developer

*Location:* New York, NY

*Position: *Contract

*Job description*

Technical Competencies:
• Pega PRPC 6.2 or higher platform experience for at least 3 years
• Pega PRPC 6.2 to 7.1 Migration experience
• HTML5, JavaScript
• Experience with Relational databases and concepts – Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
etc.
• Ability to debug and fix as part of the development/support process and
should have experience in Integration components (services, connectors,
etc), frameworks, reporting, agents, authentication and rule resolution

*Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies:*

• Participate in full life cycle of software development - from gathering
requirements to implementation
• Work with a team of developers on global initiatives
• Design class structure, data model and application frameworks, leading
development and support activities. Unit test developed code and support
users during UAT
• Configuration and development of the Pega rule components.
• Follow best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding. He will
also be responsible for building and repairing fundamental components like
UI, Flows, Services, Reports and Activities

*Skills:*

• Good command over the Quality processes & Estimation skills.
• Participate in full life cycle of software development - from gathering
requirements to implementation
• Experience with Relational databases and concepts – Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
etc.
• Ability to debug and fix as part of the development/support
• Configuration and development of the Pega rule components.
• Follow best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding

Unfeigned Regards,

*AbhedyaSharma *| Simplion – cloud*.* made simple

Direct: (408) 717-4870 | Email: abhe...@simplion.com

*INC 500 *|* 5000* Honoree – 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

*Fast Private Companies* award by Silicon Valley Business Journal – 2012,
2011, 2010, 2009, 2008

*Best Places to Work in Bay Area *by San Francisco Business Times – 2013,
2012, 2011, 2009

*Minority Business Enterprise *certified by NMSDC

*We are an E-Verified Company*