Hi,
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at Next Level Business
Services, Inc. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional
with experience in PL/SQL. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@nlbservices.com

*Position:- Oracle PL/SQL*
*Location:* *Los Angeles, CA*

Oracle PL/SQL developer

Mandatory Skills Oracle PL/SQL

Good to Have Skills Healthcare domain

Mandatory Documentation Visa document for verification of the validity.

Regards
*Vikas Malik*